Saturday, April 7, 2007

Music to My Ears

I'm surprised I haven't written about this before, since I have worked at Boston Symphony for awhile now! But I wanted to let you know there are some great deals out there for last minute ticket buyers. The symphony season only has a month left before the Boston Pops performances start in May, but until then, if you're interested you should definitely look into buying rush tickets for the symphony.

Rush tickets are available every Tuesday and Thursday at 5pm for an 8pm concert, and 10am for all Friday afternoon concerts at 1:30pm. The tickets only cost $8 each, but you must have cash and have one person available to buy for each ticket. It's a great deal, and chances are you end up with a great seat while saving lots of money!

My only warning is to make sure you arrive before 5pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as only the first 100 people are able to get tickets. Upcoming concerts include Mozart and Brahms, which are sure to be hits so get in line early!

No comments: