Saturday, March 24, 2007

Get it in writing

Looks like someone beat me to the punch (definitely not the first time). As of this January, Globe Pequot published 304 pages of deals and steals in a book they call, "The Cheap Bastards Guide to Boston: Secrets of Living the Good Life FOR FREE!"

I haven't seen this book in bookstores yet, but it is available on Amazon. The book claims they "help you gain free entrance to plays, films, concerts, and museums, where to find free classes in anything from yoga to sailing, where to find half-price meals and free food, including clam chowder, beer, and burgers, how to get a free haircut, color treatment, manicure, or low-cost massage and when and where to find great furnishings in other people’s trash."

Too bad the book isn't for free, too. As soon as I get my hands on it though, I will relay you the best of the least (expensive).

No comments: