Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Boston on the cheap

Being a student in Boston means endless possibilities when it comes to entertainment and having fun. But you don't have to be a student to want to find new and unique places and events while keeping an eye on your wallet. While the options are out there, we all tend to fall into patterns where we do the same thing, week after week. While these things may be fun, they also can become predictable and mundane, which is unnacceptable when living in a city with so much to offer to its hundreds of thousands of twenty-somethings. I don't want my college experience (and more importantly my time in Boston) to pass me by. My goal as a Boston resident is to live life more like a tourist rather than a student who has lived here for the past five years. The objective of this blog is to live life a little more outside the box, go places I may not have considered going before, and share my experiences with you all in hopes that you too will take advantage (and listen up when I have found something is not worth the trip)!

No comments: