Monday, February 26, 2007

Something Macnificant

Last year, I gave in. I got a Mac. (Sorry PC!) Before I got my Macbook, I had used Macs, but having my own was definitely a learning experience. In fact, I'm stll learning. And Mac (they do really think of everything) is making it easier for veteran PC users like myself to convert.

Mac stores offer lessons for navigating almost every feature of their computers. One of the best thing about Macs are all the creative things they offer for photos, music and movies, and I haven't been able to take advantage of all the capabilities. The hour-long workshops in the Mac stores are completely free, and range from iMovie to Podcasting workshops.

The closest Boston location is in the CambridgeSide Galleria store, and classes are offered everyday of the week.. so basically this is the final step in my Mac conversion and I have no more excuses in only using Word and iTunes on my Mac. Wish me luck!

No comments: